Monday, July 16, 2007

Chica Girl Steps 6-7 and Final Layout

STEP 6: I am about 75% done at this point. I have added a mouth and a few more shadows and highlights. I still need to work on the hair and few more adjustments to her skin.



STEP 7: Hairs done! A few more changes to shadows and highlights. (Some things are so subtle that only I notice but it still has to be done. LOL!) Added a little glow to her cheeks.



FINAL: I added a temporary background that I am going to work a little more. It will mostly stay the same with a text treatment added. Layout will also be tightened.



Well that's it for now. Thanks for taking the time to read these posts.

2 comments:

Dimas M said...

I like your drawing...The china girl it is so cool...

Digital Shop
Digital Travel

ValentinoElMasFino said...

Thank you so much Dimas. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to view my work. The china girl is one of my favorites also.